Friday, July 16, 2010

Sneak Peek #1!

Even though Alex's birthday party is over a month away I have already started working on things for it. I am really into partying planning lately so I am going all out for this party, much to the chagrin of my hubby! As mentioned before the theme is SpongeBob but I am also incorporating as much beach/poolside theme into the party as possible.

I purchased the SpongeBob cartridge for my Cricut machine and am really impressed with it so far! I have made some really cool things with it! I have more to do but here is the 'Welcome' sign for the party that I made today.



Etsy.com has also been great because this far I have ordered some great things for the dessert bar such as labels and decorations. I also got Alex's invitations off of there and they are darling!


I also just got some great candy from candywarehouse.com for the party. Perfect for the dessert table! Now I just have to keep the kids away from it!




I will have to take a break from party planning for a bit while we are at the beach but I'm excited with the way things are shaping up!

No comments: