Sunday, November 22, 2009

What I am Thankful For.....

There are so many things to be thankful for this holiday season. I have a loving husband who is a wonderful father and great provider for us (and awfully good looking too!), I have children who are healthy and each day are growing up to be unique and wonderful little people and we have a little black furry creature who loves us and the warm laps we provide for him. Whenever I am having a stressful day and bemoan my life I try to remember all of the wonderful blessings I do have, and remember all of the people out there who are not as fortunate.

Here are some recent photos of my little blessings. I wish all of you a happy Thanksgiving and encourage you to recognize and cherish all of the blessings in your life.

The other night Amelia refused to let anyone else feed her other than her big brother.....it was very sweet.


I got the kids dressed up and took some photos for our Christmas card this year...it was a bit challenging but these are the photos that turned out well (out of about 100 that I shot!)





No comments: