Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy 2010!

I can hardly believe 2009 is gone and 2010 is here! 2009 was such an eventful year for us and I know that 2010 is only going to be bigger and better! We were so fortunate to finish out the year with some awesome Christmas celebrations and then a trip to the beach for a week of relaxing. So many photos and stories to tell, so I will start with just a few photos from Christmas.

Alex really got the concept of Christmas this year and was excited about Christmas and Santa as soon as the first decoration went up. Almost everyday he asked if Santa was coming yet. I remember being young and thinking that Christmas took forever to arrive. Well once it arrived it sure did it fly by!




My in laws got us all Snuggies this year and this photo was just so great!

Alex and Amelia were so cute Christmas morning with all their gifts!




I promise to post some more Christmas photos soon as well as some great ones from the beach but for now laundry and a cluttered house is calling my name! Happy New Year's everyone!

No comments: