Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Summer has arrived!

Since October of last year (when it became too cold to swim in our pool) Alex has been asking me when we can swim again. Although they have had a few quick dips, this Sunday they had a full fledged swim day. With the pool 80 degrees and some fun new pool toys, it was a recipe for a fun summer day.





Yes, I was in the pool but no photos of me with the kids, that is the problem with always being the family photographer!

We did get some great family pics though, with all of us, this weekend by my friend Megan up in Sacramento. I encourage you to check out her blog, Click here. I am so happy with the way our photos turned out!!


While we were up in Sacramento we also all had a great time at a garden party my mom threw for us. It was a great time to catch up with old friends that I hadn't seen in ages. The kids had so much fun, especially Alex with his new friend Alexandria, the daughter of my friend Danielle. The two had so much fun romping through my mom's bushes and trees being 'explorer's.'

We were all so exhausted by the end of Saturday between the party and family photos, another great weekend away. However we are badly in need of some down time at home after all this running around! I'm looking forward to some more swim days and lounging around the pool this coming weekend!

No comments: