Wednesday, December 1, 2010

So much to be thankful for.....

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year and as always it reminds me of how much I have to be thankful of. We are all in good health, have a great home and wonderful friends and family to share it with.

We hosted Thanksgiving at our home this year and it turned out great. My mom made an apple pie and a chocolate pecan pie and I whipped up some pumpkin cheesecake. The kids loved helping us this year and were so cute in their aprons!




There was no shortage of food and we all enjoyed a wonderful meal. I was really happy with my table scape and all the beautiful food, like Paul's smoked turkey, that was delicious!


I especially enjoyed fueling up before Black Friday Shopping, there were some great deals out there! Now onto decorating the house for Christmas!

No comments: