Sunday, June 12, 2011

Celebrations!


We have had a lot of celebrations lately! Lots to be thankful for and lots of happy occasions. To start with we have had two very special graduations which gave me a great excuse to make some baked goods!

My baby cousin, who is 22, graduated from Fresno State along with her husband. A huge accomplishment and she is onto get her teaching credential from here. I'm so proud of Sarah and her hard work at Fresno State. We had a lot of fun putting her graduation party together and making her cake! It was my first two tiered, two flavored cake and I was happy with how it came out.



Not long after was the next big graduation....my baby boy finishing kindergarten! I can't believe he is onto first grade! It seems like just yesterday I was dropping him off for his first day of school. I am so proud of how much he has grown this year and how much he has learned. He worked really hard and excelled in reading especially. In fact the week before graduation he got an award for finishing his first grade site words! Such a handsome and smart boy! I love him so much.


No comments: