Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Crazed!



I love this picture of Amelia, because this is how I am feeling this week! I took this picture of her right after bath time and when I had just towel dried her hair, but it portrays the image of craziness (which her hair is!).

This week I started back teaching on line with University of Pheonix as well as of course doing my regular full time job with Families First. My company recently merged with another company and all this week it has been one problem after another at work. The most recent being today that they paid me the wrong amount on my paycheck, and it wasn't in my favor. After several phone calls it still hasn't been resolved. Arrrggghhhh!

Luckily I have this weekend to look forward to. My cousin Kim and her daughter Olivia are coming to visit!!!! What a treat for us! We love having them visit us. Paul is in the running for hubby of the year because on Saturday he is watching both Amelia and Olivia, as well as Alex, so Kim and I can do a 12 hour scrapbook crop. His mom is also coming to help so he doesn't go mental by the end of the day. I am excited to scrap because I never get a chance to anymore, but I am trying to get my pictures and things organized admist everything else going on this week. I know it will all come together in the end but right now - I resemble my baby girl!!!

No comments: