Friday, April 22, 2011

The magic of spring....



Every year when springtime rolls around I am still amazed by the beauty of mother nature. This photo is a tree in our backyard that seemed to just bloom overnight and waking up to it was a special treat.



Keeping with the magic of spring time, lollipops are in bloom at the Soares household! We were so excited to wake up this past weekend and find the Easter bunny had paid us a visit.

Our kids had a sleepover so we had extra kids to enjoy the Easter magic.




The kids have been keeping busy enjoying the beautiful weather. They have been riding bikes and even talked me into taking a quick dip into our freezing cold pool!





With Amelia's birthday just days away I have lots of fun crafts and treats planned for her birthday! I've been busy making hanging flower balls, rainbow cakes and Tinkerbell centerpieces. I will be sharing all of those very soon!

No comments: