Sunday, April 5, 2009

An Early Egg Hunt



We started our Easter celebrations a little early this week with an easter egg hunt at Tumble America, where Alex takes gymnastics. Alex & Bridget had a great time hunting for easter eggs and playing with the Easter Bunny. Alex told me on the way home that he has decided he will be the Easter Bunny for Halloween, but this decision changes weekly so we will see.

Alex came home with a basket full of eggs and Amelia had fun crawling around on the floor and watching all the kids. She especially enjoyed tipping over Alex's easter basket.






This past week has made me especially thankful to live in California. The weater has been incredible. Yesterday Amelia enjoyed being pushed around in her new car while Alex rode his Big Wheels up and down the street. Today we went to Big Hat Days, which an outdoor festival in Old Town Clovis, and enjoyed walking around looking at booths and eating fair food. Alex had his bi-annual pony ride that he loves so much.

I also realized looking at the calendar that I better get cracking on making some birthday cards! It seems I am especially drawn to those with April birthdays, I have 7 birthday cards to make for this month! And that doesn't count Amelia and Olivia! The kids just went down for a nap so I hope to get to some cards now while I have a little time. :)

No comments: